Saturday, May 26, 2018

What can you do with envelopes and exercise books?

What do you do with all those envelopes you received your bills in?  I like to keep the ones in size 16x23cm that I received with my phone bills.  I use them as dividers in my office files.

Some envelopes of this size open up at the wider end and they are some that opens up on the shorter end.



The idea is to make them into Accordion Folder.
















I am also trying to find ways to clear all the pages from exercise books that my children no longer use. 

I am thinking of using them to print recipes that my children will find useful so that they will learn to cook on their own.  They can use the envelopes as folders to store the recipes in.  The folders will allow them to segregate the recipes for ease of locating them when required.  They can also store shopping list they create for the recipes and any tips they discover along the way to make cooking the dish easy.

So, how will this re-use of abandoned envelopes and papers project turn out?  Just watch out for the next posting.


No comments: